Thinking of buying an air conditioner for your home? This appliance is essential to keep the summer heat at bay. There are various brands which sell this appliance and it is a good decision to buy it from a reputed brand. Carrier is the renowned American Company that manufactures and distributes the ventilating, heating as well as the air conditioning systems. To get an overall idea about the futuristic features, advanced technologies and the pros and cons of buying air conditioners, you may check out the Carrier AC reviews.
Here Is a Compilation Of the Top Selling Carrier AC Reviews
1. Carrier Superia 1.5 ton 5 Star Split AC
This energy-efficient Carrier split AC 1.5 ton is available with an energy rating of 5. Before investing in this air conditioner, you must check out the Carrier Air Conditioner reviews to known about its pros and cons before investing in it.
Features: This Carrier 1.5 ton split AC is available with the ‘auto air swing’ feature. This is one of the top-selling air conditioner models in India. This is evident from all the rave Carrier AC reviews you come across. The Carrier AC 1.5 ton is endowed with a whole lot of futuristic features such as auto clean, memory, security lock, auto restart, front panel display etc. The air conditioner consumes about 1471 Watt power.
- This Carrier Superia 1.5 Ton 5 Star Split AC is energy-efficient.
- This air conditioner model is equipped with a wide range of modes such as dry mode, auto mode, sleep mode etc. for the convenience of the users.
- You can invest in this AC model as it operates with a low noise level of about 39 dB.
- It is available with a BEE rating of 5 stars.
- You have to pay extra for the installation charge.
2. Carrier ESTRELLA Window AC
This Carrier Window AC 1.5 ton is energy-efficient and has a rating of 5. You can check out the reviews to make an informed decision of buying this ac model. It is endowed with a whole lot of cutting-edge features making it one of the best selling air conditioners in India.
Features: This Carrier 1.5-ton window AC is equipped with the dry mode, sleep mode, and super turbo modes. Users are happy about its futuristic features such as energy saver mode or intelligent CRF alert. The other features present in this air conditioner are smart time guard, exhaust command, auto restart etc. The Carrier AC reviews suggest it is one of the top-selling air conditioner models in India.
- It is available with an energy rating of 5-star. The Carrier Air Conditioner reviews indicate that this air conditioner model cools rooms fast and effectively.
- It is available with a warranty period of 1 year on the product and 5 years on the compressor.
- This air conditioner consumes a lot of space.
3. Carrier 1.5 ton 3 Star Split AC with the Cyclojet Technology
Check out the Carrier AC reviews to know about the pros of buying the Carrier cyclojet AC. It is India’s first air conditioner to be equipped with the ‘Cyclojet Technology’. It has a BEE 3 star rating.
Features: This Carrier AC India is equipped with the copper condenser which makes it a stable product. This air conditioner model has a unique ‘cylindrical design’. It is energy-efficient. You can go through the reviews to know about the merits and demerits of investing in this air conditioner model. The product is available with a warranty of 1 year on the complete unit and 5 years on the compressor.
- This air conditioner model shows 10% better operational efficiency.
- The copper condenser of this air conditioner model contributes to its increased stability.
- Added installation charges.
4. Carrier Superia 1.5 Ton 3-Star Split AC
You could check out the pros and cons of buying the Carrier AC from all the Carrier AC reviews. It is energy-efficient with a BEE energy rating of 3. This air conditioner is suitable for the cooling of the mid-sized rooms.
Features: This Carrier split ac is equipped with special features such as sleep mode, auto restart etc. Before buying it, you could check out the Carrier Air Condtioner reviews to know about its performance. It is available with a warranty of 1 year on the product and 5 years on its compressor.
- This Carrier AC model is an energy-saving model with a BEE rating of 3.
- It is equipped with a leading-edge feature of ‘follow me’ functionality.
- This Carrier split AC 1.5 ton being equipped with a copper condenser delivers efficient cooling.
- This AC model requires easy maintenance
- Extra charge for installation is required for this AC model.
5. Carrier Superia 2 Ton 5 Star Split Ac
By going through the Carrier AC reviews you can get a good idea about whether or not to invest in this air conditioner model. This energy-efficient air conditioner is available with a BEE rating of 5. The rave reviews of Carrier AC support the fact that this air conditioner model is one of the best selling products in India.
Features: This Carrier 2 ton split AC is available with the ‘auto swing’ features as well as an array of modes such as dry mode, dehumidification mode, turbo mode, and sleep mode. The other features present in this air conditioner model are economic sleep mode, security lock, ‘refrigerant leakage’ detector, auto clean, ‘air direction’ control, auto restart etc. It is a good idea to check out the reviews to know about the cutting-edge features and the pros of buying this air conditioner model.
- This Carrier AC is available with a BEE energy rating of 5.
- This Carrier 2 ton AC is equipped with futuristic features such as ‘Intelligent CRF’ alert, ‘auto fan’ speed, self-diagnostic features etc.
- It does not have certain features such as a fuzzy logic, jet cool or hot cold.
6. Carrier Superia 1 ton 3 Star Split AC
By carefully going through the Carrier AC reviews you would know about the advantages of buying this Carrier 1 ton split Ac. It has a BEE energy rating of 3-stars making it an energy-saving appliance.
Features: This Carrier AC Superia is available with a warranty of 1 year on the overall product and 5 years on the compressor.
- The copper condenser of the AC Carrier contributes to its increased stability.
- You would know all the advantages and disadvantages of buying this Carrier AC 1 ton by checking the Carrier Air Condtioner reviews.
- You have to pay an extra installation charge for installing this air conditioner model.
7. Carrier Midea Superia 18K 1.5 Ton Inverter Split Air Conditioner
When you decide to buy the Carrier Superia Inverter AC, it is a good idea to check thoroughly the Carrier AC reviews to know about its pros and cons. It is equipped with the ‘Advanced Inverter Technology’. This Carrier AC price would be between Rs. 30,000 to Rs. 40,000.
Features: It is available with advanced features such as a 24-hour timer, auto swing, and auto restart features. This Carrier 1.5-ton Inverter AC is available with additional features such as advanced E4 ionizer refrigerant leakage detector, security lock, self-diagnostic, auto restart, memory features and much more.
- This Carrier Inverter AC is available with advanced filter features such as dust, self-clean, cold catalyst, triple hybrid, electrostatic dust etc.
- Reading through the Carrier AC reviews would help you to know about the merits of investing in one.
- This Carrier Inverter AC 1.5 ton is available with futuristic features such as Follow Me, Air Direction Control, Auto On/Off Timers, 24-Hr Timer etc.
- This air conditioner model is available with the Carrier AC remote.
- The main drawback of this Carrier AC model is it consumes a lot of space.
By checking the Carrier AC reviews you would have a good idea of the best carrier window ac 1-ton models and the other split, inverter and Carrier window AC models.